For additional information about the wording of the check-out page

shira1
Excursionist
36 0 3

Check out (thank you) I want to append any of the words on the page, but I could not customize the liquid of template customization and theme code editing of the theme.
Please tell me how to append any of the wording to check out (thank you) page.

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
693 68 90

Hey, @shira1!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Thank you for posting your question on how to change the wording in your checkout/thank you page.

If you've already checked in the Theme Customizer and the code of your theme, then the wording you're looking to change will likely be found in the Language Editor for your theme. Our Help Center has a section with information on how to change the wording in themes, but I'll also include some steps below: 

1. Head over to the Online Store > Themes section of the admin to begin
  2. On the theme you want to edit, click Actions > Edit Languages language editor.png

3. Once inside the Language Editor, you can use the tabs at the top of the page to navigate to different sections, or use the search bar to find specific wording you wish to change language editor inside.png

4. Once you've found and changed the wording you want to update, remember to save the page so those changes are applied to your live site saveeditor.png

Let me know if you're able to track down the wording you intend to edit. I'll be happy to further assist and help take a closer look if there's any trouble locating that. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

shira1
Excursionist
36 0 3

Thank you for answering.
I'm sorry I didn't have enough explanation.

It's not the wording that currently exists. The real intention is to add the new wording to the specified location.

After investigating here, I found a way to add it with javascript.
https://gaien-media.myshopify.com/blogs/post/thanks_page-extension
* This is a Japanese page.

I'm developing a Shopify app.
However, I don't think this method can be achieved when installing the app.

Please let me know if there is a method other than the above.

I'm sorry for my poor English.
Answer please.

0 Likes