Fulfillment Service fetch_stock not updating the inventory

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi All,

I have a fetch_stock fullfillment service registered and in which get inventory levels for a particular SKU(https://myapp.com/fetch_stock.json?sku=123&shop=testshop.myshopify.com) works and updates the inventory count for the specific sku/product. But Get inventory levels for all SKUs(https://myapp.com/fetch_stock.json?shop=testshop.myshopify.com) which is called once every hour does not update the sku's/products for some reason. My callback url returns almost 70k products with the inventory count but it never gets updated for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Joel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1555 81 287

Hey Joel,

Can I get a shop ID (from /admin/shop.json)? I probably won't need a time frame if this is happening constantly but any extra detail is always appreciated.

Cheers.

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the response, My shop id is 8285290553. It is happending constantlyPlease Let me know if you need any other information. Also can you please tell me what is the exact behavour of the fetch stock fullfillment service, I thought it would call once and update the inventory but in my case looking at logs, it keeps on calling. Is it because the result which is returned too big in size?

Thanks

Joel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

we have the same issue but with fewer skus (3-4K).

fetch_stock work well when updating specific sku, but when calling fetch_stock w/o the sku, we belive that some skus wil be updated and some not.

The skus thta are not updated are set to be tracked by the fulfillment service.

we can see that Shopify is calling the fetch_stock multiple times (every one sec) every hour.

how long does it take for Shopify to process the JSON feed ? any known time or size limit for the fetch_stock process.

any help or directions will be greatly appreciated.

store id is => 11634288

Coby

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Any updates on this? We have ~130k skus, and we managed to get the callback response below 10 seconds.  In the logs, we are observing successful calls, however, the quantity levels are not updated in Shopify.

0 Likes