FulfillmentService & fulfill "pending" orders

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hello,

We have an App that enables our customers to easily export their orders, and automatically fulfill the orders with tracking numbers when available. Our current process is:

New order > Merchant goes to our app > Click on a button to export the order > the order is fulfilled

Next, when we generate a tracking number, we simply do a PUT request on the order's fulfillment to update the tracking information.

Now, we need to synchronize the stocks quantities we have with our merchants' stores. To do that we created a FulfillmentService with "inventory_management" = true and "tracking_support" = false (because the tracking information are already set in another way as I said). When we export an order, the order is not marked as Fulfilled as before, but is in a pending state. Whenever we set the tracking information, I expected the status to switch to Fulfilled, but it is stuck in this pending state. I cannot manage to find out how to mark my orders as fulfilled.

How can I make the status change from pending to fulfill?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
652 87 93

Hey @victor75,

Have you tried completing the fulfillment?

If you're still stuck, can you please provide example calls you're sending at the moment.

0 Likes