Get carrier service list

Highlighted
Excursionist
61 0 2

Hello there,
How can I get the list of all carrier services like UPS, UPSC etc provided by Shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
519 46 70

Hi, @user072319!

Ash here from the Shopify team.

Happy to provide this information for you! If using Shopify Shipping, the following carrier services are available in the USA and Canada respectively: 

USA:

• USPS
  • DHL Express
  • UPS

Canada:

• Canada Post

You can learn more about the carriers available, and see some example rates for Shopify Shipping in our Help Center page here

Additionally, you're able to connect your own custom shipping carrier account, using your own credentials. With this route, you're able to connect with USPS, Canada Post, UPS and FedEx. To connect your own custom shipping carrier account, your store will need to be on the Advanced Shopify plan, Shopify Plus, or have the carrier-calculated shipping feature enabled. The carrier-calculated shipping feature can be added to any plan for a monthly fee, or by upgrading your plan to annual billing.

Are there any other services besides those mentioned above that you're interested in working with? I'm happy to continue our conversation here and learn what specifically you're looking for for your business. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
61 0 2

@Ash Thank you for your response.

We are developing a shopify app and we require the list of all shopify supported carrier services using Shopify API. We referred CarrierService. 

We don't want to create any new carrier services. We just need the list of services like Canada Post, FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
Is there any API I can use to get this info?

0 Likes