Get orders paid yesterday

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Hi,

I would like to retrieve all orders paid yesterday. I do undestand I have to search for the transactions with "sale" type and created at date - but how I can do that?

I do cannot loop thru all paid orders and check when they were paid - this I can do for a few orders but not for thousands of orders..

Any hint how can I do this effectively?

Thx,

R.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
437 47 98

Hey, @Roman81 

I have recorded a video here to show you how to set up a date and order status filter from your orders page. This will display orders that were paid on March 15, 2020 that are marked as paid. Once you do that, you can even export out the order list to a CSV so that you can easily manage the order data and gather any sort of insight that you are looking for. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Hi @Dirk,

thx for tip and video - there is little thing I forgot to mention - I do want to get those orders with REST API - we do want to send those people who paid email that we did process their order and the order is on the way.

We do want to have some time for processing the order so therefore there is this one day delay (maybe 2 days in future or less depends on various things).

So we have a great tool Integromat which can work with Shopify rest API and also offers some additional tools like send email or SMS so I would like to integrate them together.

So far the scenario seems like take all paid orders, get all transactions to those orders and check the payment date.. this approach is expensive and I would like to have another one scenario like take all "sale" transactions created at X and then find orders to them which seems not possible to do.

R.

0 Likes