Getting Orders with certain coupon used via API

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
223 1 13

Hello People :D 

Im looking for a way to get a list of all orders in which a certain cupon was used. Im using query parameter on the API call, but that does not seems to be working. Im calling the next url: 

https://bebe2go.myshopify.com/admin/orders.json?fields=created_at,discount_codes&limit=250&query=pan...

Im getting the answer back with Orders which do not have the discount code. I belive because the query parameter is not na option in the API D:  Would you suggest me to pull all orders from a certain month and go one by one checking if the coupon is there? Or any other suggestions? :P 

Cheers! :D 

Entrepreneur, Developer, Geek, Gamer and very passionate about WEB development! :P

Need help with your Shopify Store? Contact me: jfeuchter@gmail.com :D
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1446 65 216

Hey Jurgen,

Unfortunately that doesn't look to be doable at the moment as far as filtration on our end goes, you'll need to out what you're looking for from your end.

Cheers.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
223 1 13

Hmm I suppose Ill have to pull all orders and check em one by one then D: Thanks for clearing that up :P 

Cheers!

Entrepreneur, Developer, Geek, Gamer and very passionate about WEB development! :P

Need help with your Shopify Store? Contact me: jfeuchter@gmail.com :D
0 Likes