Google Pay not working in Production environment

RushabhShah13
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello,

In Test Environment of Google Pay, I can able to get token, but when I make my shop as Production and making Google Pay as a Production environment, I am getting a 405 error code saying "This merchant is not enabled for Google Pay". I have already enabled Google Pay inside the Accelerated Checkouts section.

From the error code, I found that I have to verify the SHA1 key with the Google Play console as mentioned here. I have also checked the SHA1 key via given keytool with the release apk and both SHA1 keys are the same. Still, I am getting 405 error code.

Also, Someone on Stackoverflow, mentioned that I have to whitelist my SHA1 key inside the Google Play Console, but there is no any fields inside the Google Play Console where I could whitelist my SHA1 key.

Note: I have uploaded my apk on play store and from there I am getting the 405 error code.

0 Likes
SBD_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1044 141 186

Hey @RushabhShah13 

Did you make any progress on this? Are you able to capture the request ID from the response headers?

0 Likes
RushabhShah13
Tourist
6 0 0
Hi @SBD_,

I am still facing same error as mentioned.

Which requestId are you talking? I can not able to open the Google Pay dialog and it is displaying above mentioned error.
0 Likes
SBD_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1044 141 186

Can you please DM me the store details?

0 Likes
RushabhShah13
Tourist
6 0 0

Sure

0 Likes
RushabhShah13
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi @SBD_,

I have shared the necessary details when you requested, but then I got no reply or you haven't contacted me again.

@SBD_ wrote:

Can you please DM me the store details?

Should I have given the wrong information or you have no clue about the issue?

Please inform me if you want any other information from my side.

Thanks.

0 Likes
SBD_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1044 141 186

@RushabhShah13 got your messages. Please allow some time for a response.

0 Likes