GraphQL Admin API: Bulk Query Producing Duplicate Orders (same gid)

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm using the GraphQL Admin API to perform a bulk query on unfulfilled orders over a date range and the result consistently contains two orders with the same ID, one after another. Is this intended behavior? I can work around it but I felt it might be important to report. Here's some additional information about my bulk query:

The GraphQL query looks like this:

{
  orders(query: "created_at:>={start_date} created_at<=:{end_date} fulfillment_status:null") {
} }

where {start_date} and {end_date} are the respective ends of the date range and ... is the body of the query. The result looks like this:

{"__typename":"Order","id":"gid:\/\/shopify\/Order\/0000","name":"#9999"} {"__typename":"LineItem","id":"gid:\/\/shopify\/LineItem\/1111","quantity":1,"__parentId":"gid:\/\/shopify\/Order\/0000"} {"__typename":"Order","id":"gid:\/\/shopify\/Order\/0000","name":"#9999"} {"__typename":"LineItem","id":"gid:\/\/shopify\/LineItem\/1111","quantity":1,"__parentId":"gid:\/\/shopify\/Order\/0000"}

I've changed the actual IDs but they are duplicated in the same way in the JSONL file from Shopify. As you can see above I also request the line items from the order and those are duplicated as well.

Let me know if you would like any more information to replicate this issue.

Thanks.

0 Likes