GraphQL Order Object missing order_status_url

Solved
dotdev-xxx
Tourist
11 0 6

The Shopify GraphQL Admin API Order Object appears to be missing several properties (even on the unstable version) which are available on the Shopify REST Admin API Order Object.

Specifically I want to get the order_status_url property - is there any query that supports this value in the GraphQL Admin API? If not, is adding support for this property planned and is there anywhere I can track the status?

My use case is simply redirecting the customer to the Order status page after completing certain actions.

Alex
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1555 81 305

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @dotdev-xxx.

While the field is presently inaccessible via GraphQL, our aim is parity with the REST API. I talked to the development team and it's something we'd probably want to implement in the future, so keep your eyes on the changelog/schema.

Cheers, thanks for the report.

dotdev-xxx
Tourist
11 0 6

Thanks for the response Alex.

Also noticed that the order_status_url does appear to be available in the GraphQL API for the Unity SDK although the two GraphQL API's seem completely unrelated..

0 Likes
LiveChatInc
Shopify Partner
9 0 3

@Alex Any news on that?

ravindrapatel
Tourist
10 0 0

Hello @Alex 

Any update regarding order_status_url and other missing several properties on GraphQL Order Object compare to REST API Order Object

0 Likes
_gogo
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

Do we know how the hash is generated in the order_status_url? 

I'm specifically looking for how to generate "0b245ea71956c3e4421c2fd6feb911fb" so i can link a user to their order like https://XXX.myshopify.com/account/orders/0b245ea71956c3e4421c2fd6feb911fb.  

0 Likes
ravindrapatel
Tourist
10 0 0

Hello @_gogo 

I think order_status_url in the Shopify liquid order object will help you.

0 Likes
_gogo
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi @ravindrapatel ,

I'm looking to server side render the page so I think the liquid object wont be useful in this case.

0 Likes
dylanpierce
Shopify Partner
140 2 47

Not a big fan that "We'll do it later" is marked as a solution, because it's still not available in 2021.

Founder of Verdict - Anti-Fraud Apps for Shopify
  • Blockade - Easily block countries, IP addresses, VPNs
  • Real ID - Verify your customer's real IDs easily & securely
0 Likes
deldrid1
3 0 0

@Alex - any update on this 2 years later?

0 Likes