GraphiQL app install: nothing happens

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

I'm trying to install GraphiQL app as described but when clicking install, the page just reloads and nothing happens.

So i went on to try and use a local GraphiQL install for which I had to

{
  "errors": [
    {
      "message": "Parse error on \"query\" (STRING) at [1, 2]",
      "locations": [
        {
          "line": 1,
          "column": 2
        }
      ]
    }
  ]
}

Now I still cannot figure a way to query StoreFront GraphQL API as

• Getting a StoreFront Access Token: I got lost at step 5, as I cannot find any StoreFront API section while creating an APP. So I'm trying to use my OAuth Access Token but I have no clue whether it's how it's supposed to be done
  • querying the described endpoint  returns nothing
  • this is confusing as it refers to https://<my_domain.com>/api/2019-07/graphql and then to Post /api/2019-07/graphql.json....

Note: This is quite frustrating, as I can't count the number of dead links or deprecated guidelines I encountered browsing the doc / dashboard. 1 extra example that comes to mind:

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

I'm trying to install GraphiQL app as described but when clicking install, the page just reloads and nothing happens.

For some reason, GraphiQL app is now working...

I still cannot manage to work with GraphQL through the GraphiQL desktop app though.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

For future reference, the Content-Type must be set explicitly to fix the below error

{
  "errors": [
    {
      "message": "Parse error on \"query\" (STRING) at [1, 2]",
      "locations": [
        {
          "line": 1,
          "column": 2
        }
      ]
    }
  ]
}

Since the GraphiQL app apparently sends json, Content-Type must be set to application/json

0 Likes