Help... I am tearing my hair out.... if I had any.... trying to integrate my Shopify with Paypal....

Highlighted
3 0 0

Help... please....

I am trying to integrate my new Shopify shop with Paypal ( I switched over from Wix... what a mistake! My site has been down for over 10 days)

paypal helpdesk are useless.

i need to use Paypal payment pro (uk). I have been told I have been approved by PayPal.

however there appears to be two different API credentials? Any suggestions?

which one is the correct one?

anybody got any experience of this?

anybody know a developed I could pay to sort this for me?

help..... pleaseeeee 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
20 0 2

I'll tell you how I did on my store and then you should tell me what happens when you follow these steps.

1. Log in to your admin dashboard.

2. Go to the Payment Providers page (https://[YOUR-STORE].myshopify.com/admin/settings/payments)

3. Click "Activate PayPal Express Checkout".

After this, I get redirected to PayPal's website where I'm asked to login. What happens when you follow these steps?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Sorry, that’s the basic checkout.

We need to use advanced integration, what you have posted is the methodology for the basic express checkout using Stripe as the merchant provider.

we need to deactivate stripe and implement Paypal Payment Pro as the merchant. 
these are two very different things.

basically stripe refuse to service payments for our product range so we need to go elsewhere.... ie Paypal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
20 0 2

Ah ok. I was wondering why you were tearing your hair out. Now I understand. Hopefully someone in the community with the expertise can help you out.

0 Likes