How do I automate Multi-Warehouse Fulfillment around the globe?

ralvogels
2 0 0

Hey all,

I will be sending out my products from 3 different warehouses
- USA for USA
- Germany for Europe
- Singapore for Rest of the world

Each of these warehouses has their own Shopify API integration for sending Shopify orders to their warehouse and giving tracking numbers back.
- USA: Fulfillrite
- Germany: BPS-Germany Datenimport
- Singapore: Selluseller

How do I arrange things in my store’s Backend, so they can operate in parallel, and automatically fulfill orders based on the delivery location?

Regards,
Roel Vogels
Store in development: scenario-cards.myshopify.com

0 Likes
HunkyBill
Shopify Expert
4505 46 491

When you setup a Shopify store, in the Admin there are Settings. In Settings there is a link for Shipping. Assuming those integrations are present in the shop, you'd likely be setting up zones in the store. USA for USA. Assign the shipping to the correct fulfillment service. Same for Europe and then Rest of World. Did you try that? It is the easiest way to take advantage of those services. When Shopify examines the order destination, it will then use internal logic to deduce AHA, this order is Europe, use the Warehouse in Europe and the fulfillment service BPS.

Try it. That is your first and best place to spend effort. Once you max that out, those custom integrations will be responsible for helping out too. They probably offer advice to finalize what you have to do.

Custom Shopify Apps built just for you! hunkybill@gmail.com http://www.resistorsoftware.com
ralvogels
2 0 0

Thank you Hunky Bill for taking the time to answer and steering me in the right direction.

I’m using shipping zones, yes.

But how do I connect the shipping zone to the 3 fulfillment services?

Each service is using a different app, and each app is overriding the other one as the main fulfillment service - cancelling out the other 2.

Would love to hear how I could solve this :).

0 Likes
HunkyBill
Shopify Expert
4505 46 491

I would use one App and not have any problems. But that is just me. Sorry I can help you with that kind of problem.

Custom Shopify Apps built just for you! hunkybill@gmail.com http://www.resistorsoftware.com
0 Likes