How do I get API JSON data or fetch data from my monthly billing charges (Shopify Charges)

Highlighted
8 0 0

I want to get monthly billing charges and store it to my excel sheet. Please tell me how can I fetch all previous data + if new charge occurs on every 30th day. How can I update that to my sheet? Link that I am referring to is :  https://mywebsite.myshopify.com/admin/settings/billing/history

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
78 3 7

huh - ya got me. I just searched the entire API list - the closest thing was in the Shop node.

Have you contacted Shopify yet? They might be able to set you up with something. Otherwise you might just have to manually enter each month.

Most people, it turns out, just aren't interested unless they have to pay for it. Go figure.
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I want to automate things up. I want to fetch it via a script. Could you please help me getting the function/method name if any?

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I want to automate things up. I want to fetch it via a script. Could you please help me getting the function/method name if any?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
78 3 7

Ya man, that's what I'm saying; I don't think it exists. Not for Shopify->Merchant billing.

I scoured the APIs and found nothing.

I could be wrong though. I'd be happy to take another look; but I'm like 99% sure I didn't miss anything.

Most people, it turns out, just aren't interested unless they have to pay for it. Go figure.
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0
disgusting man
0 Likes