How to change Countries to Countries/Regions?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey all, I'm trying to submit my app, based off of Shopney, to the Huawei App Store, but they've rejected it saying the following

"The reason that your App is rejected by our HQ is that in your APP “Country” list includes “Hong Kong”/ “Macao” or “Taiwan”,  need modify “Country” to “Countries/Regions”"

How do I go about changing that?

Update: couldn't find a way to delete or move this thread to the relevant section

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Just another email I received from Huawei.

Your application submitted at 18:20:47,June 01,2020 for releasing Store 974 - PC Store 1.0 was rejected.

Reason for rejection:
[Description]: We found that it does not display correctly when selecting country in the【Account】-【PROFILE】- 【PHONE NUMBER】module (for example, some of the regions should not be shown as countries). Please refer to the rule 4.9 of "AppGallery Review Guidelines": https://developer.huawei.com/consumer/en/doc/distribution/app/30202

[Suggestion]: Please change change【Select a country】to【Select a country/region】, and rule out such problems under other modules or other languages.

So basically when someone signs up to the site. They don’t like that it just says countries and should say countries/regions.
Is there anything I can do to fix this ?
0 Likes