How to change content of app with shopify store language.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 2

Hello,

I have an app which interacts with Shopify storefront. The app contents shows up in English. But we get up in the problem when the store is in let's say french, dutch or Arabic. So i want to ask the best possible way to change our app's content in Shopify's store language. How to do that ? Any Web hook, API or anything else. Also we are using script tag method so our content is coming from JavaScript.

Any information on this will be highly appreciated. Thanks for hearing us.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Sbdev,

I'm not quite sure what you're asking? I'm guessing you mean that you want the language on the storefront to change dynamically depending on the geolocation of the user?

I've actually got seperate stores set up for different locations around the world with the correct corresponding languages. But I'm also guessing that is not what you want. But if ALL ELSE FAILS, that could be an option.

Please confirm again exactly what you want to do, and I'll have a poke around for a solution for you.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 2

Hello DaveWall,

Thank you for your response, Sorry if i wrote something confusing. I meant to say that whomever use our app for their store. The store language dynamic , it can be anything like french, Arabic but our app content is in English. How to we can change our app content language according to storefront language . If the store is in Arabic our app which is on storefront should be in Arabic. I hope i made some sense this time.

Thanks.

0 Likes