How to create Security Headers in Shopify?

CaffeinatedCPU
2 0 0

So we have a website in Shopify that has been identified as missing a few header values.  What is the best way to add these in Shopify?  Trying to find documentation on this but haven't found anything thus far.

0 Likes
_JB
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
750 87 165

Hey @CaffeinatedCPU,

Adding headers to your site requires editing the HTML code of your theme. This can be done by going to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code.

If you have experience editing HTML you can add the headers yourself. Otherwise if the theme was developed by Shopify you can reach out to our support team to request a [theme modification](https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/theme-support#where-to-find-support-...), or if the theme was developed by a 3rd party you can reach out to them for help.

JB | Developer Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes
CaffeinatedCPU
2 0 0

Thanks JB!  I have experience with HTML, although I'm not on the development team for this site.  I had reached out to support on this initially, and was told it was outside the scope of their duties.  I'll reach out to the one over this site and see about changing the code.

0 Likes