How to create article web hook ?

nguyenhungbk96
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

I searched in the webhook topic without any information related to the article . I want to create, update and delete a article on the store, the notification will be sent to my application .

0 Likes
KarlOffenberger
Shopify Partner
1868 183 819

As you noted correctly, there aren't any such webhook topics for articles (aka blog posts) or pages. Hence, you will not be able to use the webhook method to subscribe to changes.

I suggest you look to scheduled polling against articles API instead. For deleted articles you will need to keep a list of articles on your app backend for comparison otherwise there'd be no way to tell.

Hope this helps!

Liked this post? You might also like our fantastic upsell apps Candy Rack, Last Upsell post-purchase and Candy Cart or offer free gifts with Gift Box. All made with ❤️  and care by Digismoothie
nguyenhungbk96
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

So what are these events for ?

0 Likes
nguyenhungbk96
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Thank you . But I saw this. So what are these events for?

0 Likes
KarlOffenberger
Shopify Partner
1868 183 819

Those are basically like an audit trail of events that occurred in your store. You can use them for querying historical events such as who changed what and when, who created what and when, who fulfilled order so and so etc.

Liked this post? You might also like our fantastic upsell apps Candy Rack, Last Upsell post-purchase and Candy Cart or offer free gifts with Gift Box. All made with ❤️  and care by Digismoothie
0 Likes
wb1
Shopify Partner
40 1 3

Upvote for this feature request, would be nice