1 0 0

Thankyou
0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 116

Hey, @bonni.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you're looking to activate the Carrier API, so that you can use a third-party app for postage calculation in Indonesia. There are a few options that you can consider to get the Carrier API enabled for your store. The Carrier API comes included with the Advanced plan ($299 USD per month), or it can be added to your existing plan for $20 USD per month. You can also get the Carrier API for free by switching to annual billing. With annual billing, you will get additional savings as well. You can get 10% off your subscription for switching to annual billing, 20% off with biennial, or 25% off with triennial! 

If you'd like to move forward with one of these options or if you have any other questions, simply let me know and I'd be happy to assist you! 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
SheilaMonica
1 0 0

@Elias may i ask you is the Carrier API also possible to use if i pay for annual basic shopify plan?

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 116

Hey, @SheilaMonica.

Welcome and thank you for joining the thread! Absolutely, you can get the Carrier API (also known as Carrier Calculated Shipping/CCS) for free with annual billing on any plan or with the other options mentioned above. If you're interested, we have instructions for changing your billing period. After that's done, simply let me or our Support team know and we can proceed with the next steps for enabling the Carrier API for your store!

Thanks!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 

0 Likes
jamkeren
1 0 0

Hi @Elias , I am so glad to found your response on this matter.

I have subscribed to the Shopify Basic annual plan, but I have not been able to activate the Third Party Carrier API. Can you advise how I can proceed with that? FYI I have subscribed to an app that will require this feature to be active.

Looking forward to your reply. Thank you

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 93 139

Hey, @jamkeren.

I’m Helen; I’m giving Elias a hand today. Enabling the Carrier Calculated Shipping feature on your account needs to be done by a member of the Support team therefore, I’d be more than happy to help you out with that! 

I am sending you an email in order to authenticate before I make any changes to your account. Please keep an eye out for it and respond at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 

0 Likes