How to get shopify_payments_account_id ?

Highlighted
5 0 0

I want to complete the checkout with Stripe. I have Shopify Payments enabled and docs says I need shopify_payments_account_id to call Stripe API ford ID Token. All is fine, but I can't see the way to achieve shopify_payments_account_id

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
520 46 70

Hey, @MarekChojecki!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Thank you for your question! 

I'm happy to help out with getting you your Shopify Payments Account ID. In order to do so, I'll just need to authenticate you on the shop in question. I've sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account with the next steps. Please reply to that email and provide the information requested within it, and once I hear back we can move forward with your request. Looking forward to hearing back! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi Ash, thank you for response. We are world-wide company and I even don't know the person associated with Shopify community account Did you send this email to my mail (marek.chojecki)? Because I can't see it in my mailbox. If no, would you tell me where can I see those person to reach her/him?

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Ash, we checked a lot of email addresses including store owner email, but no any emails from you Would you help? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
520 46 70

Hey, @MarekChojecki!

Thank you for getting back to me. While here on the Shopify Community Forums, if you click on your username next to your post, you'll be brought to your profile. This is where you can see the email address associated with your Community account, and that's the one I used to contact you.

With that said, I did manage to find an email reply you sent, and I will reply to you back in there so we can continue to work through this together. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes