How to manage login session with web-checkout?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 9

Hi we are developing an native mobile application for iOS and android platforms using storefront api's . I have query regarding shopify webcheckout.

Please help me in the process if i am doing something wrong.
Here are the steps i am following.
Step 1: I created one customer using shopify api 
Step 2: Now i loggedIn in the app using credentials created at the time of customer registration As a output i got the customeraccesstoken which i stored in the app.
Step 3: Now I created Checkout using lineItems  As a output i got the checkoutId.
Step 4: Now As i already loggedIn in the app and i have customer accesstoken so i associated the customer with checkout using function checkoutCustomerAssociate As a output i got the checkout weburl which i loaded in the browser but as i told you i already have the customer accesstoken so this time the url should not ask me to login, but it asking for login.
So Please help me how i can manage the login session in this or how can i avoid login at the time of checkout. 

7 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi there.

I also doing the same set of things and looking for the exact same solution that you asked for.

I think we should directly contact the shopify officials. If you find an solution then please let me know below.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 9

Hi Sunilsmith, we are aslo waiting for solution if you found  please let me know and parallely we will update in this thread if we found thank you

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All

Did any one find the solution for this. Please let me know as I have also come across the same situation.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi guys,

Facing the same issue, any solution or update on this?

Thank you.

0 Likes