How to tell if product is available in Sales Channel (private app with Storefront) in API response?

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have a store with multiple private apps and all the private apps have storefront enabled (Sales Channel).

I need to have some products available in all private apps while other products available in some - not all - of the private apps.

In order to make the product not available for a private app, I am going to the product, then clicking on Manager under Product Availability, and marking the product unavailable for some of the private apps.

Then, using the API user/key for the private app for which the product has been marked as Unavailable, I make the request to /admin/api/2020-04/products.json.

This endpoint does return the product that shouldn't be available for this private app, and also does not say anything about the availability of such product at specific private apps.

In addition, using the API user/key for the private app for which the product has been marked as Unavailable, I make the request to /admin/api/2020-04/collection_listings/{collection-id}.json. This endpoint also returns the product and doesn't say anything whether the product is available at this private app.

So my question is, as you may tell by now, how do I know whether the product is available at a given private app (sales channel)?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

I just figured this one out. In addition to products and collections endpoints, there is also product_listings and collection_listings endpoints. These hold the products available for a specific channel, whereas product and collections endpoints return products for the entire store.

0 Likes