I got my first sale but i didn’t receive the money in my bank

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi,
I recently got my first sale on my shop and as a payment gateway i use Stripe.After a week i check my online shopping and money wasn’t there and i checked my bank there was no money from a different account
Could you help me please?
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
730 68 144

Hey there, @Klajdi1995 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

That is a good question. I know that sometimes with payment gateways, the first payment can take a little longer than normal. I went to check this out for you and found the following on Stripe's help center:

Payout availability depends on a number of factors such as the industry and country you’re operating in, and the risks involved. When you start processing live payments from your customers with Stripe, you will not receive your first payout until 7–10 days after your first successful payment is received. The first payout usually takes a little longer in order to establish the Stripe account. Subsequent payouts are then processed according to your account’spayout schedule.

So this would seem to be totally normal. You can read up more on this here. Congratulations on the first sale by the way! That is great. Did you recently launch your store? 

Getting ready to launch is super exciting. I would definitely recommend taking a look at our Essential Shopify Store Launch Checklist before going live to make sure you don't miss anything. I just thought I’d share some great links to help make those first sales:

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes