Integrate Shopify with MuleSoft kind of Middleware

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello,

One of our customer is having multiple Shopify stores and they want to integrate with SAP ECC for products, Stock and Orders.  

Can you please suggest what third party app we can go for this integration?   Integration is going to be both CSV and messages for orders.

Appreciate your response on this.

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Dear Partners,

Not seen any post to this request. Can you anyone suggest/reply?

Appreciate your help on this.

Regards,

Prashant

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 523

Hi @naikprashs2,

Nick here from Shopify. 

When you say you want an app for products, stock, and orders, can you elaborate a little on the type of function you are looking for the app to do? A lot of the apps in the Shopify App Store are related to these topics but have different features and functions. Is there something specific you want the app to do or want for your store? 

You mentioned you would like it for messages and orders. I'm wondering if the product options style app is along the lines of what you're looking for? You can see some of the main apps for that here. Let me know if this is what you mean and if it isn't, providing as much information would be greatly appreciated to help to find the right one for you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2
This is what I am looking at:
We have Stibo PIM for products and SAP ECC for pricing and inventory
Integration with Shopify will be with MuleSoft Middle Layer
>From Stibo and SAP - data is sent to Mule Soft - Requirement is to send this info to Shopify.
Can I integrate / configure Shopify API directly with MuleSoft? Or I need to build / go for a custom app to integrate Shopify API with MuleSoft? If Yes, How can we do it? Do we need an App for that?

1 Like
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 523

This is something which is a little out of my wheelhouse if I'm being perfectly honest and this post seems like it's more suited for the Shopify API/SDK board. I have moved it here and hopefully someone who is more technically knowledgable; than I will see it and be able to provide valuable insight for you. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes