Integrate synchrony financing with shopify

jkl101
2 0 1

I'm trying to integrate synchrony financing with shopify. Synchrony provides financing plans to customers, where they can choose to pay their order over a period of time (12 months for example). I've followed their implementation guide and got it work on their end, but now I need to register the payment with shopify and redirect to order review page. You can see a demo of how it's supposed to work here.

The problem is that synchrony is not listed as a 3rd party provider in shopify. I've reached out to shopify plus and they have directed me to find answers over here. Does anyone here know if and how it can be done. 

Todd_Kryszczak
Shopify Partner
4 0 4

I am a program manager at Synchrony responsible for building a public gateway in Shopify for Synchrony.  I am very interested to know what merchant you may have integrated our Synchrony Digital Buy app with?  We are in the mist of building a Synchrony with you Payments gateway and associated Digital Buy App as part of our eCommerce strategy.  I would be happy to discuss your integration questions and feedback on how we can work with you in the future.   

Todd,

I have a client that uses Synchrony in store and interested in integrating in their Shopify store.  Do you have a roadmap for the integrations you are working on?

DellaAmaSarda
1 0 1

Yes will this be available soon? Thanks!

Todd_Kryszczak
Shopify Partner
4 0 4

I suggest you reach out to me in email at Todd.Kryszczak@syf.com with a list of the merchants you may be working with.  I would be happy to talk to you about our up coming payment gateway and associated Digital Buy app that will allow consumers to lookup and transact on their store or SYF branded cards in Shopify.   

Todd_Kryszczak
Shopify Partner
4 0 4

Yes, it will.  

karolinakondrat
1 0 1

Hi @Todd_Kryszczak! Following up on this thread, we are hoping to connect with yourself or the best point of contact at the Synchrony team to review the integration status and hopefully answer some questions about implementation for a Plus client of ours. If you could reach out to myself directly at 'karolina @ satel.ca' that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

starworld
1 0 1

Hi! This is so exciting. We use Synchrony as well, and we need it really badly for our checkout experience. Is there any documentation online to learn how to do this so it integrates nicely with Shopify. Thank you.

Saleha
1 0 0

Check out how ERP Gold enables Bi-directional, automated data integration to multi-stores.

0 Likes
GFR
1 0 0

is there any update on this integration? Id love to be able to have this linked to my online store! 

0 Likes