Integration with shopify

CashZap
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hello, I have a website that is already up and running with WooCommerce by integration. my tool searches for data orders to be used as messages.

I want to know what I need to do to be able to integrate my website with shopify, so that shopify users can use my tool in the same way.

Thanks for help me.

0 Likes
CourtneyMiller
Excursionist
66 1 3

Hi @CashZap,

Could you go more in-depth about what your tool integrated with WooCommerce does? And if you don't mind sharing, what made you decide to switch to Shopify?

0 Likes
CashZap
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Thank you for the contact.

my tool basically sends msgs via whatsapp to my user's customer data, so it would be an example. Joao has an online store and has a lot of abandoned cart, joao integrates my tool into his store, so my tool takes data from joao's store like: amandonado cart - customer's name, phone, product that interested him, etc. .. and with this data, joao can create messages inside my tool and schedule them to be sent automatically, thus increasing the chance of converting this potential customer.

there are already tools that do this and that deliver with various ecommerce platforms, I already have integration with woocomerce and I want to expand the tool for shopify...

however I am having trouble creating an api that would do this integration with shopify users, there is a website that basically does what I want to create, but when I do the integration it shows me that this tool was not approved by shopify but it does the integration in myself, I want to know how it can be done

instalaçãofff.png

0 Likes
CourtneyMiller
Excursionist
66 1 3
What is the tool which you’re trying to integrate called? If they have an
API we can help you integrate it with Shopify.

0 Likes