Internal error. Looks like something went wrong on our end when request to createCheckout

Vitalii1
1 0 0

"Internal error. Looks like something went wrong on our end.\nRequest ID: 07400324-2fb9-4397-a3b8-097c590a65c5 (include this in support requests)."

please help me

0 Likes
aveshopstech
Excursionist
19 0 8

Hey @Vitalii1, I don't have any constructive information since this is an error on Shopify's end, but FWIW I see this error quite frequently with many different API calls. In my case, most of my calls are handled through queued, retry-able jobs, so I simply re-run the job and it works the second time around. Short of Shopify fixing whatever causes this to happen, you may be able to just deal with this issue by implementing an error handler to catch these internal errors and then retry the call. Its not a perfect solution, but better than having your app crash!

sdmayes
Tourist
5 0 2

Getting same error with JS Buy SDK on client.checkout.create. At a loss as to what to do. Haven't touched our cart logic in months and just started seeing this error today.

Error: [{"message":"Internal error. Looks like something went wrong on our end.\nRequest ID: 01e7887b-17c0-4cfc-98f1-6bcbd9948d5f (include this in support requests).","extensions":{"code":"INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR","requestId":"01e7887b-17c0-4cfc-98f1-6bcbd9948d5f"}}]

sdmayes
Tourist
5 0 2

Are you still having this issue or did you find a solution?

0 Likes