Inventory Level Update - Webhook

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
469 36 92

I believe you can respond to the email to contact the reviewer!

Developer Experience @ Shopify
0 Likes
10 0 0

Hi Ryan!

Thank you for patiently answering our questions. The app is now available on Shopify!

I'll be sure to reach out if I have any questions.

Best,

Aditya

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi Ryan,

We have a query and I was hoping you could help us with this.

We have noticed that the limit to call an API every second is two times. Is there a solution available to call more than 2 times per second or is this a blanket rule set by Shopify?

Thanks very much !

Best,
Aditya
0 Likes
10 0 0
Hi Ryan,

Apologies, the other issue we have been facing is the below. Essentially the app is getting installed on some stores and not in some other stores.

In our public app, some of the user access tokens work and some of them don't. For those invalid, we will get the below result. All the token issuing process are using the same code, using offline access mode, and requesting the same scopes. Furthermore, all these token were nearly issued at the same time.

We have no idea why some of them work and some of them don't.

Example:
https://domain/admin/shop.json resulted in a 401 Unauthorized response.
```
{
"errors":"[API] Invalid API key or access token (unrecognized login or wrong password)"
}

Any help would be much appreciated!

Best,
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
469 36 92

Yes that is the static API call limit for all apps platform wide, plus stores get it doubled.  As for the access token, my guess is that those shops are uninstalling the app, if it fails - check that you are still installed.

Developer Experience @ Shopify
0 Likes