Inventory quantity auto update

2 0 0

Hi 

I want to update my Shopify shop inventory quantity to my other website automatically(without download csv, upload csv)

How can i do that?

is there any good APP ,

or should i use API for that? if yes, SKU detail will forward to my other website?

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1838 170 528

Whether an app exists or not depends on what that other website of yours is. Apps exist for a number of sales channel syncing.

If your other site is bespoke, you may find it more difficult to find an app and would need to make use of Shopify APIs and possibly webhooks to sync your inventory. The scope and difficulty of such a bespoke app solution would depend on whether you need this to be real-time or not, whether it is one-way or two-way and how you deal with over-selling.

Ultimately, it really depends on more specific requirements without which a a more accurate answer beyond this generic overview cannot be given.

Hope this helps for what it is worth!

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
0 Likes
Excursionist
70 0 6

Hi, my app Simple Purchase Orders https://apps.shopify.com/simple-po can definitely help you out. It allows you to set up suppliers and import products and their cost prices. You can then automatically generate purchase orders to reorder stock and transfer it into your Shopify inventory when it arrives.

Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
286 27 53

Hey, rooneys!

Lizzy here, I’m a Shopify support Guru.

Karl is absolutely right, depending on what type of website you'd like to sync with, there may be an app for you. What kind of site are you trying to connect? Are you hoping to set this up to have multiple channels for sales? If you're able to share a few more details on the specific integration you're looking for, our community might have some solutions for you.

I've included a few options for different uses below that you can take a look at.

For syncing between multiple Shopify stores:
Syncio
SyncLogic

For syncing with Amazon and eBay:
Codisto LINQ
Shopify Sales Channels

For syncing between Shopify and Square:
SkuHarmony

Various options:
Stock Sync
ChannelSale

I also wanted to ask if you were aware of the Shopify Buy Button? It adds cart functionality to your existing website and would be able to maintain a live integration with the stock numbers you have in Shopify. This wouldn't transfer any inventory information like SKUs to your website, it would mean however that you can manage all orders that come to your site and see that information through the Shopify admin. You can find out a bit more about it and how it works here.

I hope this helps with the set up you're working on. Please don't hesitate to share any questions you have here.

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Pathfinder
125 4 23

Hi Rooney,

As the others have mentioned, it would depend on how the inventory data from the other site can be retrieved.

For example, if the other website can provide a public link where the latest inventory data can be downloaded from in CSV or Excel format, apps such as our EZ Inventory app can help with this.

Other common methods of pulling the inventory data from another source outside of an API is via FTP or SFTP/SSH, which our app and other inventory apps support as well.

0 Likes