Is it possible load the checkout url on iframe?

DanieleM
1 0 0

I checked the examples on https://shopify.github.io/js-buy-sdk i loved it. There is a point i'm not able to understand. It is possibile open the generated checkout link (this.props.checkout.webUrl) inside an iframe instead a new window? Trying with the default example (graphql.myshopify.com) it works, but with my hown test (house-survival.myshopify.com) it give an "Security Policy directive: "frame-ancestors 'none'""

0 Likes
Busfox
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
619 48 94

Hi @DanieleM,

Storefronts (including checkout) are not able to be embedded in an iFrame for real shops. This is a security feature that has existed on shops for some time now, and is a clickjack prevention measure. This security feature was disabled for graphql.myshopify.com, presumably because it's being used as an educational shop and is embedded somewhere. This cannot be disabled for shops normally.

Sorry if that's not the response you were looking for! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Cheers,

0 Likes
peeyushjindal
2 0 0

can i add callback url with checkout page after payment success for knowing is it order completed or not

0 Likes