Just testing, looking for insight

Shopify Expert
3986 18 341

So I bumped up to the latest Rack 2.2.2. It can handle same site cookies, and should handle my old Sinatra ruby App too.

Version 2.0.8 works perfect in that the Shopify app.js scripting is delivered and all works in my App. With anything higher for Rack, the App blocks and bombs. It seems Shopify code is failing to load.

<script>window.NREUM||(NREUM={});NREUM.info={"beacon":"bam.nr-data.net","errorBeacon":"bam.nr-data.net","licenseKey":"fb7943c08d","applicationID":"24640217","transactionName":"IgxfR0tYD11XQhk1Cw8CRUFYGCBeVUMMXDEJDEFaX05MdndkFkkLBxFQXlxoEVRWWUQDARU=","queueTime":0,"applicationTime":7,"agent":""}</script>
<script>(window.NREUM||(NREUM={})).loader_config={licenseKey:"fb7943c08d",applicationID:"24640217"};window.NREUM||(NREUM={}),__nr_require=function(e,n,t){function r(t){if(!n[t]){var i=n[t]={exports:{}};e[t][0].call(i.exports,function(n){var i=e[t][1][n];return r(i||n)},i,i.exports)}return n[t].exports}if("function"==typeof __nr_require)return __nr_require;for(var i=0;i<t.length;i++)r(t[i]);return r}({1:[function(e,n,t){function r(){}function i(e,n,t){return function(){return o(e,[u.now()].concat(f(arguments)),n?null:this,t),n?void 0:this}}var o=e("handle"),a=e(4),f=e(5),c=e("ee").get("tracer"),u=e("loader"),s=NREUM;"undefined"==typeof window.newrelic&&(newrelic=s);var p=["setPageViewName","setCustomAttribute","setErrorHandler","finished","addToTrace","inlineHit","addRelease"],l="api-",d=l+"ixn-";a(p,function(e,n){s[n]=i(l+n,!0,"api")}),s.addPageAction=i(l+"addPageAct

That is it. Delivery of remaining assets for a working App always stop and block here. Why? What is up with that? I have no patience for this! Seems ridiculous!

Custom Shopify Apps built just for you! hunkybill@gmail.com http://www.resistorsoftware.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3986 18 341

The iframe redirect page used to go from here to there, ie) to jump to the oAuth, a key part of the whole flow, has a source that cuts off. So this is likely the spot where it all dies. Why?  It just dies... nothing more renders ... I have proven to myself this works with older Rack, just newer Rack is the only thing changing. So it is clearly more strict and handles things better, but now that ruins the old Shopify code.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<!--[if lt IE 7 ]> <html class="no-js ie6 oldie" lang="en"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 7 ]>    <html class="no-js ie7 oldie" lang="en"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 8 ]>    <html class="no-js ie8 oldie" lang="en"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if gt IE 8 ]><!--> <html class="no-js" lang="en"> <!--<![endif]-->
<!-- shop "hootchie.myshopify.com" -->
<head>
<meta charset='utf-8'>
<meta content='IE=edge,chrome=1' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'>
<script>window.NREUM||(NREUM={});NREUM.info={"beacon":"bam.nr-data.net","errorBeacon":"bam.nr-data.net","licenseKey":"fb7943c08d","applicationID":"24640217","transactionName":"IgxfR0tYD11XQhk1Cw8CRUFYGCBeVUMMXDEJDEFaX0
Custom Shopify Apps built just for you! hunkybill@gmail.com http://www.resistorsoftware.com
0 Likes