Layout Bug Polaris

Highlighted
Excursionist
21 1 1

Hi,

I'm seeing some strange behaviour with the layout of some polaris elements which resolves itself when I resize the window even slightly.

I've attached screenshots demonstrating the problem. The first set of screenshots is showing a tab controller, the tab controller is collapsed even though there is plenty of room to show all the tabs, as soon as I resize the browser window slightly the tabs display uncollapsed as expected. 

In the second screenshot I have a data table and the first (and only first) column is shown off alignment. Again if I resize the window even slightly the alignment is fixed.

In both cases I cannot reproduce while the chrome debug tools are enabled.

Wondering if I am laying something out incorrectly but the fact that a slight resize fixes the issue leads me to believe this is a bug. Has anyone seen this before? 

Although the issues seem minor I feel it reflects poorly on user impression of my app as the layout issues present themselves on the main screens of the application.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 9.41.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-13 at 9.41.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-13 at 9.40.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 9.41.02 PM.png

0 Likes
Excursionist
21 1 1

Anyone?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
15 1 1

Hi @Adam_Hurlburt 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I haven't been able to replicate the issue on my end so if you have any more examples or screenshots that you could share with us that would be very helpful. Alternatively, if these components are on a live public application and I could install on my store to test further that would also be really helpful. 

Cheers

0 Likes