Local delivery API's - API's

AndreBastos
Excursionist
15 0 23

Hello,

I'm currently developing a custom dashboard for a client, and i'm using the Admin GraphQL to integrate our custom dashboard with the Shopify data.

After investigating, i can't find the information related to the Local Delivery Functionality in the GraphQL docs. Aren't this API's public, and if they are, where can i find more information about them?

Hoping to get a response.

Kind regards,

André Bastos

Replies 13 (13)

AndreBastos
Excursionist
15 0 23

bump

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @AndreBastos!

Don here from Shopify.

I just wanted to let you know I have moved your post here to our API forums, as this is the best place for this kind of query.

As we're not able to provide API support ourselves, we have these dedicated forums which are moderated and responded to by our Developers and Partners.

Hopefully, another member of our community will have some experience in this area they can draw upon to share some advice with you here.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

roburidge
Visitor
2 0 3

Same problem here too. I want to interact with Shopify's new Local Delivery system from my app but can't find the API docs for it.

AndreBastos
Excursionist
15 0 23

Yeah we also need to use the local delivery API to integrate with our custom applications, but there is 0 documentation related to this API's.

It would be nice if someone from the API engineering team could tell when can we have documentation related to this API's.

AndreBastos
Excursionist
15 0 23

Bump

karma4moksha
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi,

I have a store which only allows local delivery. I am using shopney to basically make a mobile app.

However when it comes to shipping resolvement, carrerService doesnt resove to local delivery and hence the app doesnt work.

Shopney states its a problem at shopify end as there are no endpoints exposed for local delivery as shipping option. I am wondering , shouldnt careerservice automatically do that ?

Can you please clarify? I am stuck opening a store

Madalena
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello any update on that issue - local delivery has been around for almost a year and we don't have an API - seriously?

Thanks a lot

williamoconnor
Shopify Partner
12 1 8

Looking for the same information. We want to automate creating our delivery lists but without an API this looks impossible to do. Hopefully Shopify can comment whether an API will become available for this or not so that we can start looking at alternatives

karma4moksha
Tourist
3 0 2

I also approached shopify but the plan is not known yet. I ended up making my own CarrierService, infact it turned out to be way better for me as i could configure way more stuff in there.

andylai_owl
Tourist
4 0 3

need this api badly, as order API totally don't have the local delivery location info.

pietro_sparrow
Visitor
1 0 1

I'm also trying to find a way to update the delivery status to "local delivery": "ready for delivery", but form the API it's only possible to setup "local pick up".

John-Ingham
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

Hi!
Is this a known and being worked upon issue?
We too are trying to integrate our systems which work great with the shipping dispatch options and we have begun a local delivery service too, but need access to the API for updates as updating by the one we have been using clearly moves the routing into a different workflow as the bespoke shopify local delivery buttons disappear from the UI when we mark the delivery fulfilled and it's ready to dispatch.

maxsym
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

@Shopify we're having the same issue. When is this going to be solved?