Local delivery API's - API's

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Hello,

I'm currently developing a custom dashboard for a client, and i'm using the Admin GraphQL to integrate our custom dashboard with the Shopify data.

After investigating, i can't find the information related to the Local Delivery Functionality in the GraphQL docs. Aren't this API's public, and if they are, where can i find more information about them?

Hoping to get a response.

Kind regards,

André Bastos

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

bump

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
920 57 113

Hi there @AndreBastos!

Don here from Shopify.

I just wanted to let you know I have moved your post here to our API forums, as this is the best place for this kind of query.

As we're not able to provide API support ourselves, we have these dedicated forums which are moderated and responded to by our Developers and Partners.

Hopefully, another member of our community will have some experience in this area they can draw upon to share some advice with you here.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same problem here too. I want to interact with Shopify's new Local Delivery system from my app but can't find the API docs for it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Yeah we also need to use the local delivery API to integrate with our custom applications, but there is 0 documentation related to this API's.

It would be nice if someone from the API engineering team could tell when can we have documentation related to this API's.

0 Likes