Looking for a developer to help with a Wordpress Blog Integration

Highlighted
13 0 0

Hello,

We're wanting to turn to Wordpress for our blog, because the built-in blog system in Shopify is not enough for our needs. We want to set the blog up in a subdomain, and, for SEO, have it appear at ourstore.com/blog. I read that there are some Shopify API that can use proxies to pull content in from another url and display it in the Shopify template.

We have our domain registerd with Powweb, as well as the subdomain hosting.

Is this possible through Shopify? This is beyond my capabilities and would like to hire a Shopify Devloper to help.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
85 4 17
Hi there,

Just to clarify, you want to use Wordpress to write and publish your blogs and have them still show up in your Shopify website?
Jay Friedmann | Developer @ Swiss Media
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Yes, that is what we're looking for.

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Is what I'm asking possible through Shopify? 

Is there another way to go about it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
85 4 17
Hey there,

I do believe there is a solution to this. I’m am looking into it and will try to post as soon as I find the best solution.
1 Like
Highlighted
13 0 0
Great, thanks!
Let me know if you need more information. We’re hoping to get this together as soon as possible, so let me know if I can help on any way.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
85 4 17

Great. Can you clarify if you want just a feed that will redirect to the wordpress blog or the actual full articles in shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

We would like it to be a redirect, where the blog (at blog.felizmodern.com) would display at felizmodern.com/blog, We want to take advantage of the SEO capabilities of Wordpress for our blog while keeping visitors on our main site (www.felizmodern.com)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
85 4 17

Hey, That makes sense.

Are you familiar with rss feeds?

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Yes, I am.

0 Likes