Manage real time shipping charges for basic shopify stores through an app

Highlighted
4 0 0

I m developing an app in which client demands to integraTE carrier service api but this feature is only supportive for advanced store how can i develop an app which should calculate shipping charges for a basic shopify stores..

is there any other solution for it rather than to upgrade every store to advanced...e-g if i write script tags in which i make request to my own server , calculate charges from DHL express service  for specific products and zones then return it to storefront and update the cart..?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
112 3 20

The CarrierService API is available on Basic Shopify also, if the plan is paid annually.

Look here https://help.shopify.com/api/reference/carrierservice

Bogdan | WebShopAssist
User friendly apps with top-rated support
- SKUGen the SKU generator
- DPD Integration
2 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

But if the plan is monthly can we achieve our goal or not..?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
112 3 20

With monthly plan, this API is available only if you upgrade to Advanced Shopify

Bogdan | WebShopAssist
User friendly apps with top-rated support
- SKUGen the SKU generator
- DPD Integration
1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Ok i got it.
Thank you..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
46 0 9

Or you can pay a monthly fee for just getting the real-time carrier service feature.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
445 7 35

The carrier calculated shipping feature is available for free for the annual subscription for any plan or available for an additional $20/month along with your current monthly plan.

If you are on the advanced plan, then its available for free monthly.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes