Mobile app integration

Tourist
4 0 1

Hi. I would like to ask if it's possible to sync my shopify store into a mobile app? It's basically like our shopify store but in an app that we've made. Customers can browse, buy, track the product in this app. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

same issue

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
150 4 21

Should be possible to make with the API if you want it in your own app.

Or you can use plobalapps 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I have tried 4 of app builders in Shopify app store. So far, the most I loved and currently using is Shopney-Mobile App. They have great customer service and some really beneficial features that the others don't have. For exmple, the in-app messages. I cannot stress enough the benefit of this feature. Besides, they deliver native mobile apps for iOS and Android as Tapcart. Plobal cannot do this. So, I recommend to go with Shopney.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello,

Well that's a nice question to ask and with Vajro, you can just turn your Shopify store into a mobile app instantly.

With extensive real-time updates, all your changes can reflect the app immediately

Build a native mobile app within minutes with  Vajro.

Check out the website, www.vajro.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Wow the spam above here is really not very helpful. These guys basically will turn your Shopify store into a contained eCommerce app. That's great, but the question was how to "integrate" the store into an existing app (totally different). 

I have the same question. The internet is scant and the shopify experts out there so far are largely hard to work with on this. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

Is there any update on this? The naming of Shopify Apps and mobile Apps is really not very helpful here, making the topic hard to search :D

As far as I understand I'd have to create a Shopify App that would communicate with Shopify store API, which in turn would expose the APIs to the mobile app. Is that right? So my Shopify App would serve as MIDM here?

Or is there a Store API support from Shopify (and not Admin level API)?

0 Likes