Multicurrency on Checkout Confirmation Page

Community Manager
Community Manager
618 45 81

Hi again @Brandon_Kane,

No update as of yet, aside from the fact that we're still working on the fix. I'll continue to track and update you once I have more info.

Thanks for your patience.

1 Like
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi Busfox and  @Brandon_Kane,

We're another shopify shop who have been affected with this issue.  We reported this up via call with a shopify guru.  After some checking, they were able to note via Shopify Technical Support this is a known issue that is being worked.  After much googling, found this thread and inferred this thread is perhaps what initiated this known issue.  Our helpful guru suggested I chime in on this thread as well if only to indicate that Brandon is not alone in being affected and also (hopefully) to get thread updates.

Thanks very much for initiating this thread and we look forward to hearing more the solution.

Dan

The Game Steward

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 1

We're still waiting on a solution to this issue from Shopify.  We've been calling in and understand Shopify is working on a solution.  It has been 10 days since we initially reported the issue and about 2 months since Brandon reported the issue.

Look forward to a correction soon from Shopify,

Dan

The Game Steward

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

In order to re-establish the preferred currency used by the customer, we're using {{ checkout.total_price | money_with_currency }} and slicing out the currency code from there based on some kind suggestions from Shopify support.

0 Likes