Multipass URL Timeout.

Shopify Partner
221 0 13

Hello,

Im having a lot of trouble with our Multipass function. The button used to work just fine but latelty the URL which is created from the php code just stays loading until the time runs out i get a "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". The endpoint is creating the token the way it should be but for some reason the URL goes into a loop where it times out. This is our Shopfiy store url with the multipass token. Has anyone experience this before? Any ideas what I might try, I cant even get a error from shopify for some reason

Entrepreneur, Developer, Geek, Gamer and very passionate about WEB development! :P

Need help with your Shopify Store? Contact me: jfeuchter@gmail.com :D
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
221 0 13

Well I found out the reason why, apparently shopify url callbacks now must have storedomain.myshopify.com on their answers in order to work, this is the same for multipass. I added the standar storedomain.myshopify.com to the multipass url and it now shows me an error haha: 

Invalid Multipass request. The given email address is already used by another customer (with a different Multipass identifier).

I think this happened beacause of the many tries I was creating the multipass, Ill have to check it out. 

Entrepreneur, Developer, Geek, Gamer and very passionate about WEB development! :P

Need help with your Shopify Store? Contact me: jfeuchter@gmail.com :D
0 Likes