Multipass feature

Solved
Excursionist
32 1 0

Hey There,

We are trying to implementing multipass using api in shopify for shopify plus stores.

But we want to know what is exact use for shopify multipass.

We try to contact shopify support to demonstrate the use-case for that but they are unable to give demo.

As We want our customers to use extreme possible level of shopify multipass.

So Whats the need for multipass.

Any Suggestions would be great.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
409 10 33

Hi @milindpatel

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you!

Apologies that you were not able to get all the information needed via our support lines. We would not have specific demos of this as it would require giving out details of certain stores.

There is however a specific guide here on the MultiPass feature which may help to give you a better idea. In sum, this Multipass login is for store owners who, for example have a Shopify store as well as a separate website. It is used to redirect users from the website to the store seamlessly, without them having to log in again to complete their purchase.

At the moment, this is available for Shopify Plus stores only. If you are using Shopify Plus and would to add to your store, I will just need to verify your details before doing so. Feel free to let me know your thoughts on this, or if it is something that you would like to go ahead with. 

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes