Multipass with firebase & Shopify Store

Iamgurjit
2 0 0

We are using two different platforms.
- a custom-based solution in TypeScript with Firebase database which has all customer login. This also has some points for each customer which they wanted to redeem. 
- A simple Shopify Plus store for selling some products with different domains. 

Can you confirm how we can allow customers to log in with Shopify and use their points for placing an order. I think there is some way to do it and We are happy If you can explain step by step. Please don't describe it all in one. We need steps.

Thanks

0 Likes
GrahamS
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
83 16 16

Hello @Iamgurjit ,

I can't go too far into detail here as I am not a developer, but if you have not done so already, then I would strongly recommend taking a look at the MULTIPASS DOCUMENTATION

The docs have been updated and include a full breakdown on how to utilize this plus-only feature to allow customers to utilize an external login for your shop, with code examples to help get you started.

If you find that the docs aren't providing enough detail for your specific use case, then your better bet may be to contact someone from our Experts Directory to help build out something more specific for your shop.

Graham S | API Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes
Iamgurjit
2 0 0

Hi, 

We wanted to issue a gift card from another custom application and below are my questions.
- can you confirm how we can generate gift cards with API? Do you have any script in PHP/TypeScript or any other language?
- How can we send this gift card to customer's email addresses automatically?

Thanks

0 Likes