Multiple Fulfillment Not Working in Production

Flipnix
4 0 0

Hi,

We have a backend CRM to pull order from Shopify and we use the CRM to manage our orders and update the fulfillment info to Shopify account.

We tested the code working good in demo environment but once switch back to production API, the multiple update fulfillment not working and we didn't get any error message. 

I checked the private app setting for both production and demo environment are identical. May I know what can I do to track the issue?

Thanks

Regards,

Jack

0 Likes
_JB
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
750 87 165

Hey @Flipnix,

If you can provide the X-Request-ID value from the response headers of your call, I'll use that to try and get more information from our logs.

JB | Developer Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes
Flipnix
4 0 0

Hi,

I follow below guide to do the fulfillment integration:

https://shopify.dev/tutorials/manage-fulfillments-with-fulfillment-and-fulfillmentservice-resources

About the X-Request-ID where can I get it? I didn't see from response. Following is the APIs we used and use GraphQL:

GET /admin/api/2020-04/orders/<order_id>.json (Pull order back to CRM)
GET /admin/api/2020-04/variants/<variant_id>.json (Pull product back to CRM)
GET /admin/api/2020-04/inventory_levels.json?inventory_item_ids= <inventory_item_id> (Pull product quantity back to CRM)
POST /admin/api/2020-04/orders/<order_id>/fulfillments.json (Update fulfillment from CRM to Shopify)

Thanks

0 Likes
nmalinow
Excursionist
45 1 1

If this becomes too much of an issue - try OTW Shipping. They use ShipEdge software which provides you with a portal to manage orders, utilize predictive inventory, and more.

0 Likes