Need help with Facebook integration - Not working

Hpereznoble
4 0 0

Hi guys, 

im installing facebooks shops, for some reason I don't know, its not recognizing my main page. Look hoy the icons appear, just a D while there should be a logo. I guess the problem has to do with that. Any help? Did this happen to more people?

Captura de Pantalla 2020-08-16 a la(s) 11.23.00.png

 Thanks a lot,

Homer

0 Likes
Martin_Caum
Shopify Partner
40 3 18

Hi there. Unfortunately what you have provided doesn't give much to work off of. I assume this is what you are trying to accomplish: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-sales-channels/facebook-shop/setup? Can you post in here the steps you have taken so far, and anything you may have done to try and troubleshoot it so far? We might be able to better assist you with that information.

0 Likes
Hpereznoble
4 0 0

Hi Martin, im very lost. 

These are my steps trying to connect the Facebook shop

1 - I installed Facebook app (image attached).

2 - The, I go to install the Facebook shop. It appears this problem, my Facebook page Dojo.uy doesn't seem to be recognized. Logo doesn't appear as the other pages, (there is also other site called Greenport, where pages logo doesn't appear), while all the rest do. I guess Shopify isn't recognizing those pages while it does with the others.

3 - When I try to connect with the Facebook page dojo.uy, It appears this error

Facebook integation app.png

None working pages, logo missing_.png

3 step - No facebook page connected.png

0 Likes
Martin_Caum
Shopify Partner
40 3 18

Hmmmm.... The message hints at maybe being logged into the wrong account or something of the sort, on Facebook's side. The name on the account signed in looks like your personal one. Do you have the appropriate Facebook page created on your personal account or is it on a different email/account? It definitely does appear to be an issue on FB's side, not Shopify's though. I hope this helps.

0 Likes
Hpereznoble
4 0 0

Martin, I talked a lot with facebook support. This seems an error on Shopify´s side. Can you please help?

H. 

0 Likes