Need to integrate Epicor Prophet 21 with Shopify

Highlighted
2 0 1

After looking all over the place, I have not been able to find a third party app or connector that will integrate Prophet 21 with Shopify. This means I will most likely have to use the API to make a small app. I want this app to automatically upload a new CSV after a certain amount of time, say 5 minutes. I have about 47,000 items whose quantities are constantly changing throughout the day.

My questions are where do I begin and has anyone experienced a similar project? Any suggestions or help is appreciated

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

As I commented in that other thread, looks like you need a server component to update via API. I am doing almost exactly this for a client of mine, although on a smaller scale (~2000 skus). 

Email me at dy@deepmagic.io, I might be able to help

developer: scripts, APIs, integration, inventory sync, payment gateways
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Did you ever find a solution that works for this? We are needing to do this same integration for our organization as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey, if you find anything that works, would you mind letting me know? We're having the same problem, too. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Looking into this app for a solution:
https://apps.shopify.com/ebridge
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@Grat any luck with eBridge? I've also got a client on Prophet 21 and needing to integrate with Shopify. It looks like Modern Retail has a solution, but it's $5k min up front and $300/mo... At that cost, I'm tempted to build it myself... It's tough to get any info. 

0 Likes