Netsuite Overrides All Manual Merchandising - How can I prevent this?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Ever since we integrated Shopify with Netsuite, Netsuite overrides any manual merchandising I create on Shopify. For context, all of our product information comes from Netsuite, which includes price, product copy, tax codes, and product title. If I change any of these variables it will cause all of my merchandising and sorting to be overridden on the product page.

I've tested a couple of scenarios in our Sandbox environment and in both instances, it caused the variant and size positions to be reverted. 

TESTED:
Updating variants to markdown price
Updating copy
Both scenarios in the screenshots caused the variants and sizes to revert in 2 separate instances Anytime I update anything in the matrix it will override whichever merchandising position I had updated in Shopify

I originally merchandised the Pebble colorway to appear first in Shopify and I had ordered the sizes XS, S, M, L, XL. But once I updated the matrix information in Netsuite, you can see that the Black colorway is now the default images and the sizes are all jumbled up.

Here is a video screen recording of the steps I took to replicate the issue:

1. Part 1: https://www.screencast.com/t/YRFCqGgZsT (original)

2. Part 2: https://www.screencast.com/t/mYUhXosjOxi (post Netsuite product update)

Can anyone advise on a solution for this so that none of the variants will get overridden anytime I make an update in Netsuite?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
593 41 118

Who provided the integration? Was it developed in-house, through a Shopify partner as an app plug-in, or through Oracle Netsuite? In any event, it'd be best to go back to the integration development folks and present them with this info. Without a look at the underlying code that the integration uses I don't think that the folks in this forum can pitch in much. Unless someone on here also uses the same integration bridge!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

It's a standard flow with Celigo.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
593 41 118

Then I would suggest taking up the issue with Celigo. It could be a case where the integration isn't a true two-way sync for all attributes. Since one side is the master and the other is the slave for certain fields. So that you can only modify attributes in one system and not the other. I'm just guessing at this point since there's assumedly no visibility into their integration code...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 1 1

Hi,

Vesta eCommerce has a solution for this. www.vesta.us.

Regards,

Greg  

0 Likes