Not receiving app/uninstalled webhooks anymore.

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
78 2 9

Got it, thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Still happening here, and still haven't received the backfill events.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
78 2 9

We gave up and ended up writing a script to resubscribe the webhook for all customers and manually uninstall customers that had uninstalled while the bug was occurring...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Yeah, we ended up doing the same thing. Also utilised the opportunity to upgrade the webhook version.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@Ryan I am still facing issues in receiving an uninstall webhook. We are facing this issue from March 13 and we are missing some sequence of operations based on this webhook.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
40 1 7

We are still having this issue with shops.  

We have a shop who uninstalled on March 26th and we received no webhook for this.  There is no way to re-register as they are now uninstalled.  Please fix this and send missing notifications as soon as possible as this affects our ability to have our apps integrate correctly.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
482 41 102

Hey all, 

Just wanted to throw in a final update and close off this issue.  After restoring all of the deleted app/uninstalled webhook subscriptions, we had queued up any missed webhooks to be sent in staggered batches as to not overload apps.  This finished late last week, and we've verified that these subscriptions are intact and the reconciliations done.

Thanks for your patience on this, and let me know if you still have any issues with regards to these webhooks.

Ryan

Developer Experience @ Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
40 1 7

We are still have at least one(very possibly more) shops that were uninstalled that we never received an app/uninstalled webhook for.  If I view the shop in my partner dashboard it shows that it was uninstalled, and the access_token is no longer valid but we never received a webhook.  How can I go about reconciling this?

0 Likes