Solved

Order Api displaying less Orders

Stefan_P_
Tourist
27 0 3

Hello!

I have a question. I'm trying to count all the orders from my store, but for some reason, the maximum count I get is 14. I don't use any filters and if I am visiting my-store.myshopify.com/admin/api/#{api_version}/orders/count.json is showing the same value. It was supposed to display something like 20k what may be the problem?

Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

Visely-Team
Shopify Partner
1843 210 488

This is an accepted solution.

You can try adding status=any (default is open) query param to the URL you are hitting, it should return all orders, no matter of the state. If that's development store you should get the count you are expecting. If that's non-development store you should get the count for orders created for the last two months unless you have the read_all_orders scope set for your API key, which will allow you to get the count for all time.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Visely-Team
Shopify Partner
1843 210 488

This is an accepted solution.

You can try adding status=any (default is open) query param to the URL you are hitting, it should return all orders, no matter of the state. If that's development store you should get the count you are expecting. If that's non-development store you should get the count for orders created for the last two months unless you have the read_all_orders scope set for your API key, which will allow you to get the count for all time.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
Stefan_P_
Tourist
27 0 3

That 'status=any' was the problem. thanks it jumped on 17k instantly after refresh. Thanks! 🙂