Order Create Notification

RiaanSwart
2 0 0

Hi Guys,

The notification webhook order create fail to send note_attributes within the json request when working with the latest api version.  The orders created is saved with the attributes and when making use of version 2020-10 the note_attributes is populated as expected.  There is a bug in the latest version that is not sending it through.

If it should not be here please move the post, took the first available create option I could find as I have a lot of other work.  I did contact Shopify support and they asked me to also add my issue to the community

0 Likes
syf_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
84 19 15

Hi @RiaanSwart,

Are you still experiencing this issue with the latest API? I experienced this behaviour briefly but I can no longer reproduce it. The note field was not being returned in the response after creation but was available when a GET request was made to the orders endpoint.

Let me know if you're still seeing this.

Thanks,
Seth.

syf_ | Developer Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes
RiaanSwart
2 0 0
Hi,
I will test later, but I am not doing a get. Our configuration is notification webhook and get a post from shopify. We do not interact back at all
0 Likes