Order Management - IP Ranges

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello,

I was already using HPSDK from shopify without order management.

While testing with new Order Management feature, somethings are new for me and in order to implement in production enviroment, need the following info:

1) when Shopify sends me the capture request from the store admin console:

Will shopify use the store's domain to send this request? I mean %STORE%.MYSHOPIFY.COM?

If store uses own domain, will it come from %OWNDOMAIN%.COM or it would still use the one .myshopify.com?

what are shopify's ip ranges for these requests? I need to whitelist all of this in my firewalls to allow that incoming trafic.

2) When I reply shopify about the capture request, its a postback as per shopify's documentation:

Will the postbacks be to %STORE%.MYSHOPIFY.COM and if merchant has its own domain, will it use that one?

what are shopify's ip ranges for these postbacks? I need to whitelist this on my firewall to allow that outgoing traffic.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1041 140 165

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @jmmc 

Requests will include the myshopify domain, responses should point to this same domain (to avoid issues like domain expiry).

Unfortunately IP ranges aren't available.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

thanks!

0 Likes