Order Risk endpoint

2 0 0

Has the "Shopify recommendation" been removed from order risk endpoint or is it a access setting i need to change to see it.

I have been using the "Shopify recommendation" on the order risk endpoint for several clients that use shopify. This week a lot of orders have been coming through as {"risks":[]} with no risk assessment on it, has anything changed on this is? should i assume that this is ok to fulfill?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1087 75 140

Hey @DrewRuskin , 

Would you be able to provide a couple of example order IDs that you've seen exhibit this behaviour? I'm not aware of any changes off-hand, but with a couple of examples for some context I could look into this for you. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

hi examples are

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1087 75 140

Hey again @DrewRuskin , 

Looks like this shop recently transitioned to a different plan type which doesn't include fraud analysis, a feature normally only available on specific subscription types or shops using Shopify Payments. I think the fact this isn't included on the shop's current subscription may be incorrect though, so I'll look into that and see if there's something I can get fixed for you. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1087 75 140

Hey @DrewRuskin , 

I've got this in front of the appropriate team now and it has been added on the list of things to fix in the future. So in the meantime the Shopify risk assessment will not be available via API, but we do intend to fix that down the line for shops on your specific plan type.

0 Likes