Paypal express API call

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey If anyone can please help!
 I am working on a client site https://www.maisondusilks.com/

We are having a pretty big issue:
 A customer can purchase a scarf through the shopping cart. When they choose to pay through PayPal express they can successful input their information and pay for the product. However we are not seeing the payment on Paypal's business account. We have spoke to Paypal and Shopify and they both agree that the configuration is correct and no errors we made in the set up.

Here are the callbacks and all the information i can give.

Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 12.08.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-11 at 12.11.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-11 at 12.11.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-11 at 12.12.13 PM.png

Is there something i can do to fix this asap?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
618 45 76

Hi @NajBartley,

Is the merchant checking the correct Paypal account? I know this seems obvious, but when you create a new Shopify store we automatically provision a new Paypal Express account using the email that was used to sign up to Shopify with. In this case, that would be che********ris@gmail.com. If they already had a Paypal account, they may be instinctively checking that account.

Nothing else is jumping out at me as obviously incorrect or problematic. Looking at the order, the payment was unequivocally successful.

0 Likes
2 0 0
Thank you! the correct email was there upon setup. there was an issue that
PayPal has created an update for
this issue is resolved now

thanks
0 Likes